Did you challenge yourself today? Did you push yourself to do better, faster, longer? Remember, to change you need to challenge yourself everyday. Its not easy, but it’s worth it.
If you are serious about losing weight & getting fit you need to build to 1-2hr. of cardio daily, 5-6 times a week. Remember, to lose 0.5-1kg/week, one needs to burn 700-1400 calories/day*. Pick your challenge & go for it:
1. Brisk walk (@5.5km/hr) = 250 Calories
2. Run/Jog (@ 8km/hr) = 500 calories
3. Cycle (vigorous @20km/hr) = 500 calories
4. Circuit training = 544 calories
5. Tennis (singles) = 544 calories
6. Zumba/Dance = 560 calories
7. Swim (vigorous freestyle/breaststroke) = 635 calories
8. Squash = 816 calories
Join the JoGoApp community on Facebook to lose weight fast, the fun way, get fit & stay that way: https://www.facebook.com/TheJoGoApp/.
Access the JoGoApp channel on YouTube for fun Zumba/Dance/Running/Workout videos/playlist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2rkPqLbGPoQP5g2fuX2Dg/playlists.